+ Boneless chicken breasts
+ California Blend of vegetables (carrots, brocoli, & califlower - Frozen or Fresh)
+ 1 bag of spinach
+ 1 bag of shreded mozzarella cheese
+ Slap Ya Mama seasoning salt
+ Tony Chacheres (Season-All, or your favorite) seasoning salt
+ Powder chicken base
+ 1 stick of Butter
+ Lemon Pepper Seasoning - without salt.
1) Wash your boneless chicken breast under cold water. Begin to slowly insert a knife into the middle of the chicken breast and slide your knife as far as possible without puncturing the top, bottom, or back of the chicken. Once done, slice through the inside of the chicken breast to create a space large enough for the mozzarella and spinach. Your finger should be able to fit inside the pocket, move around freely, and never touch the outside of the breast. After all of your chicken breasts (however many you wish to make) are punctured and completed, place them to the side.
2) Place your mixed vegetables in a pot of water and place it on top of a low heat. Sprinkle some powder chicken base into the pot and let it come to a slow boil.
3) In a bowl, mix the spinach and shreded mozzarella. Lightly season the ingredients with Tony Chacheres, or your favorite seasoning salt. After doing so, begin stuffing the seasoned spinach and mozzarella into the chicken breasts. Be sure to end by placing mozzarella at the opening of the pocket - it'll help seal everything inside.
4) Season the outside of the chicken breast with your favorite seasoning salt and lemon pepper, to your liking. Lightly apply a pinch or two of Slap Ya Mama seasoning on top.
5) Lightly oil a large enough skillet to place the chicken breasts in and heat it to a medium level before adding in the meat. Once hot enough, place the chicken inside of the skillet and brown both sides it at a medium hight heat (each side about 8-10 minutes). After both sides are browned add water, or water with a little chicken base added, to cover the bottom of the skillet. Cover and let the chicken breast cook for about an additional 15 minutes on a medium heat.
6) Check the vegetables to see if they are to your liking (whether you want them crunchy, firm, soft) if so, strain them and place aside. If not, let them cook longer.
7) Once the chicken and veggies are fully cooked, plate them and ENJOY!